4/20/2009

Supplementary Tutorial - About two codes for displaying web videos on the webpage

Code Analysis

(Supplementary guide of the last step: Upload Files – Publish web video to your website or blog)

http://funny-video-youtube.blogspot.com

Note: As there are html codes which are not allowed by this blog entry, please visit
http://docs.google.com/ViewDoc?docid=dc8ktnq3_0g4z9vhcp to view the doc file about the complete entry.

Official source of Socusoft Web Video Player:

http://www.web-video-player.com

After publishing the web videos and uploading all of the files in the "output" folder of your computer into the folder which is created for uploaded files on the hosting space of the website following the tutorial on the blog:
http://funny-video-youtube.blogspot.com , you may now put the codes to any other web pages or forums to show your web videos. There are two codes as follows:

First method:

You may know that there is an "html file" among the files in the "output" folder of your computer after publishing. For example: When I finish publishing the web video, I may get the html file named "Mr.Beans.Holiday_Funny.sing_n_dance.html". If the domain name of my website is "www.any-flv-converter.com" I created a new folder on the hosting space of this website named: "webvideo". Thus, the link of my web video page should be:

http://www.any-flv-converter.com/webvideo/Mr.Beans.Holiday_Funny.sing_n_dance.html

Right now, I want to put my published video to another web page or blog. There are two types of codes:

Simple one:

(Sorry, code is not allowed by this blog)

Right now, I put the link of my web video page to the code above. It turns to be:

(Sorry, code is not allowed by this blog)

P.S. You may change the size of Width and height according to the size of the web player template so as to display it fully.

Right here, I use the website tool FrontPage 2003 as an example. I create a new page with FrontPage 2003, and the code of the new page will be like this:

---------------------------------
new page 1

(Sorry, code is not allowed by this blog)

< /body >

--------------------------------

Right now, I put the code of my published video to <> < /body > of the new page as shown below:


new page 1

(Sorry, code is not allowed by this blog)

< /body >


If you follow it, you may now save the web page and preview it. You may also use my code to preview the web video.


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Second One:

I use Notepad to open the above-mentioned html file. You may find the code between "". As I use the template "advertisement" to publish the video, its generated code is like this:

(Sorry, code is not allowed by this blog)

The above is the Relative Path of the files.
NOTE: If you just use the original published html file to view the web page, it is not necessary to change the code above. But, if you also want to put your published video to another web page or blog, you should change the code like this:

(Sorry, code is not allowed by this blog)

The above is the Absolute Path of the files.

(Sorry, code is not allowed by this blog)

Right now, I put the code to <> < /body > of the new page as shown below, which is the same as the procedure of the first simple way mentioned above.


new page 1

(Sorry, code is not allowed by this blog)

< /body >
span>

No comments:

Post a Comment